It's a girl!
It's a girl! We just found out earlier this week from the anatomical ultrasound. She looks happy and healthy. Plus, my grandma owes me a benjamin, which makes me look happy.My earlier post "from inside the womb" sounded a lot like Stewie from Family Guy... so now that we know it's a girl, I'm going to have to develop a new mental image for this fetus.
Ashlyn is looking great, and I notice she's kinda pink all over from the increased blood volume. We're pretty busy with a lot of work, and Ash is getting up super early every day, which makes her tired during the afternoon... she fell asleep 2 days in a row on her desk at work.
Speaking of work, she got a job offer from U. Indiana! I'm so proud of her. I have total faith that once any university hears her give a job talk, they'll think she's as brilliant as I do. And she really knocked em dead! It's too early to tell if we'll be moving to Indiana... we're uncertain of my job prospects out there.
Yay! it's a girl!! Now let's just hope that she and Roshan hit it off and then 20 years from now we might actually all be related =)
Ash - Congrats on the job offer! Out if pure selfishness I hope you don't move to Indiana, but I know that's pretty hypocritical - in the meantime I'm really excited for you both!
Posted by
Anita |
March 6, 2008 at 4:04 AM
Girl Power! Yes girls are good. But boys are too. Congrats on the job offer too.
Posted by
Doreen O |
March 6, 2008 at 9:19 AM
A-MAZING!!!! How great is that, a girl! Congrats.
Ash does kick ass, by the way. Though you're not yet sure if you're moving to Indiana, congrats to Ash for giving an awesome job talk and getting an offer.
Posted by
Dave Suss |
March 10, 2008 at 8:55 AM
Congrats guys!!! OMG girls are so much fun - you both are going to have a blast. Congrats to you too Ashipoo on the job offer! I say take it - Indiana is a lot closer to CT than CA. :)
Posted by
Mishy |
March 13, 2008 at 1:59 PM