How to Clean
Lovely Michelle answered my questions about cleaning in a hilarious post, "My Secrets to a Clean House: Part 2."
I laughed so hard while reading this post. The analogy that you should just assume your home is always dirty - just like how you should assume a new sexual partner has an STD - had me doubling over.
The clincher was the comment left by Andrew, Michelle's husband:
"Did anyone else have their girlfriend/future wife inspect them in a well-lit room before hopping into bed for the first time? Just wondering . . ."
I laughed so hard while reading this post. The analogy that you should just assume your home is always dirty - just like how you should assume a new sexual partner has an STD - had me doubling over.
The clincher was the comment left by Andrew, Michelle's husband:
"Did anyone else have their girlfriend/future wife inspect them in a well-lit room before hopping into bed for the first time? Just wondering . . ."
Ya, I know...I get on him all the time for never leaving comments on my blog and then he chooses THAT one to finally say something.
I need to read a post about Training One's Husband.
Posted by
Mishy |
March 31, 2009 at 2:29 PM