Planning for Fall
I am busy plotting my entry into the World of the Fabulous. After nearly a year of feeling frumpy and fat and pregnant, I am so excited to go shopping. Usually I go shopping with Maryn because I do not have Fashion Confidence. She refers to me as "Grasshopper" because I am basically her clueless trainee. Recently, I've made a few purchases without Sensei Maryn because I. Am. Desperate.
Here's what I've purchased so far:
1. Citizens of Humanity black skinny jeans (yes. I FINALLY caved to the skinny jean trend).
2. RayBan aviators
I also fell in love with this amazing black leather fur hoodie thing by June but it was $385. Let me know if you want to buy it for me. Heh.

I am also loving this vest by Free People and these boots - perfect for tucking skinny jeans into for fall, am I right?
I've also decided that my fashion idol is Rachel Bilson. I love how she layers things and pulls them together with the perfect bag, belt and/or shoes. Check out how cute she is!
Here's what I've purchased so far:
1. Citizens of Humanity black skinny jeans (yes. I FINALLY caved to the skinny jean trend).
2. RayBan aviators
I also fell in love with this amazing black leather fur hoodie thing by June but it was $385. Let me know if you want to buy it for me. Heh.

I am also loving this vest by Free People and these boots - perfect for tucking skinny jeans into for fall, am I right?
I've also decided that my fashion idol is Rachel Bilson. I love how she layers things and pulls them together with the perfect bag, belt and/or shoes. Check out how cute she is!

sadly, sensei maryn has reverted back to a grasshopper as well and needs to go shopping. sadly, grasshopper maryn went to south coast plaza last weekend and only bought two sweaters rather than the 10 items that she really wanted to find...it's probably lack of shopping confidence from being in hibernation for so long.
Posted by
Maryn |
August 28, 2008 at 2:17 PM
Keep your head up, Maryn. Remember, you can't spell grasshopper without "shopper."
Posted by
Anonymous |
August 28, 2008 at 3:13 PM