« Home | I am the Sarah Palin of Academia » | Robot Chic » | To My Sweetheart » | Familia Escobar's Last Supper » | And...He's Off » | Wish List » | Best Date Ever » | Chronicle of Saya, Part 3: Deliverance » | Paula Deen is Trying to Kill Us, Part Deux » | Paula Deen is Trying to Kill Us »

Germs attack!

Disaster struck this week. Little Saya came down with a sore throat. It might not be Katrina-level disaster, but it's bad.

The poor thing cries because her throat hurts, which irritates it more. Wash and repeat. All night long. I feel so sorry for her.

We are almost positive that she caught it from my dad or brother, who came to our house and visited with her for at least half an hour before telling us that they were sick. Ash and I are thinking of buying one of those neat plastic bubbles. Or at least instituting a mandatory policy of latex gloves, surgeons masks, and hand sanitizer for all visitors. Don't you infect my helpless baby!

Ash and I are doing whatever we can do to make Saya comfortable until she gets better. Go little immune system, go!

Labels: ,

Archives