« Home | Paula Deen is Trying to Kill Us » | Saya, the Android Robot Receptionist » | Chubalicious » | McCain would rather lose his integrity than lose t... » | Anita's Last Supper » | Dreaming of Vacation » | Saya and Dad » | Extreme Makeover: Ashlyn Edition » | Happy Birthday, Gayle! » | Baby's First BART »

Paula Deen is Trying to Kill Us, Part Deux

I submit to you, jurors, Exhibit B. Proving yet again that Paula Deen is trying to kill us.

My fantastic friend Michelle brought another one of PD's recipes to my attention. Paula Deen's Savannah High Apple Pie. I looked it up and literally started laughing out loud. LMAO. ROFL.

Check out this picture:


I seriously don't think I've ever seen anything this ridiculous looking. It looks like a giant beehive made out of poo. Why is it so freaking high? OMG. LMAO. ROFL.

Also: the crust is made with two cups of Crisco.

Can I just tell you that my brain did not quite process this picture as apple pie after reading about "vomit, poop, blood, and amniotic fluid"??
:)

I've actually seen the episode where she makes it. Oh wait, that was a nightmare I had the other night.

Post a Comment

Archives