« Home | Anita's Last Supper » | Dreaming of Vacation » | Saya and Dad » | Extreme Makeover: Ashlyn Edition » | Happy Birthday, Gayle! » | Baby's First BART » | My Crazy Uncle Roger » | The End of Maternity Leave » | Some People are Rude and Bossy » | Saya at the Park »

McCain would rather lose his integrity than lose this election

Apologies to everyone hoping for more baby pics... I'm going to follow Ashlyn's lead and post about anything under the sun. This time it's politics.

I used to think that either McCain or Obama would be fine choices for president, but as this election year has progressed, I'm becoming progressively shocked and disgusted by the McCain campaign. In recent months, he has begun outright lying - far beyind the standard exaggerations and spin of politics-as-usual. This is a complete change of face for someone who used to pride himself on honesty and integrity. Mr. "Maverick" seems to be grooming himself to be Bush II by practicing a key skill -- lying with a straight face to the American people.


(this video doesn't even cover the half of it)

The reins of McCain's campaign are now held by republican strategists, who think the way to win an election is to treat Americans like dumb children. I hope our country doesn't prove the strategists correct.

Labels:

Archives