« Home | Miscellaneous And What Have You » | Best Man Fail » | 7 Things I Love » | The Education Debates » | Welcome Baby Trajan! » | Things I Try Not to Think About » | Undecideds » | Proposition 8 » | Itazura! » | Maryn and Brian's Last Supper »

Weekend Update

This weekend, we found our small digital camera, which was missing (in Kris' coat pocket) for the last two weeks. And so it came to pass that we found these pictures:



Yesterday I worked. And worked. Today, we went to breakfast at the local crepe place. Saya was decked out Thugz Life style:


Then we went on a three-mile hike in the local mountains:


And ended our day with quite the feast at Evvia (muchas gracias to Alicia for babysitting). I am not angry in this picture. Just in the middle of a food coma:


After talking up how incredibly HOT the rest of our evening would be, Kris came home and promptly fell asleep at 8 p.m. Although, to be fair, falling asleep at 8 p.m. is fantasy-worthy for new parents. It's practically pornographic.

Let me treat you to some of my other hot and naughty new parent fantasies (a girl can dream, right?):

1. Not having feces smeared on some part of my body
2. Having a brain with neurons that work and stuff
3. Being able to make lists of more than two items without getting too tired to continue

If this list doesn't make you feel HOT and BOTHERED, then I say that you are setting the bar too high, my friend.

I love that you are out taking the baby on hikes, and going out for romantic dinners!!! You are my role model parents!

you're so lucky you have the mountains close...we gotta drive 2 hours to our local mountains for hikes. love the pics. :)

Post a Comment

Archives