Undecideds
Here's a funny David Sedaris article about undecided voters. David Sedaris is one of Ashlyn's favorite writers. I think he can be occasionally hilarious. This article is one of those times.
One gem:
One gem:
To put them in perspective, I think of being on an airplane. The flight attendant comes down the aisle with her food cart and, eventually, parks it beside my seat. “Can I interest you in the chicken?” she asks. “Or would you prefer the platter of sh*t with bits of broken glass in it?”
To be undecided in this election is to pause for a moment and then ask how the chicken is cooked.
Hey Kris -- did you know that Ashlyn was a member of the College Republicans? I might still have the form for shits and giggles now that she joined the "dark side."
Hope all is well with you and yours.
Posted by
Anonymous |
October 23, 2008 at 10:44 AM
I was never in the College Republicans! Are you smoking crack?! I have not been a Republican since 8th grade.
Posted by
Ashlyn |
October 23, 2008 at 1:40 PM