Sleep Deprivation
Two comments on sleep deprivation.
Yesterday, Kris and I went to small claims court (long story...for a different post). This was our conversation before we left for the courthouse:
Kris: Did you darken the circles under your eyes with makeup?
Me: Huh? Why would I do that?
Kris: To get more sympathy from the judge?
Did I darken the bags under my eyes? No!
Did it look like I'd darkened the bags under my eyes? Maybe.
Was it inappropriate for Kris to ask me that question? You decide.
Then, our conversation last night at 1 a.m.
Saya woke up and I brought her into the living room to feed her.
Kris: Oh no, why is the baby still alive?
Me: Uhhhh. I hope you meant to ask why the baby is still awake.
Kris: Oh yeah. Sorry, I'm tired. I'm glad she's still alive though.
Yesterday, Kris and I went to small claims court (long story...for a different post). This was our conversation before we left for the courthouse:
Kris: Did you darken the circles under your eyes with makeup?
Me: Huh? Why would I do that?
Kris: To get more sympathy from the judge?
Did I darken the bags under my eyes? No!
Did it look like I'd darkened the bags under my eyes? Maybe.
Was it inappropriate for Kris to ask me that question? You decide.
Then, our conversation last night at 1 a.m.
Saya woke up and I brought her into the living room to feed her.
Kris: Oh no, why is the baby still alive?
Me: Uhhhh. I hope you meant to ask why the baby is still awake.
Kris: Oh yeah. Sorry, I'm tired. I'm glad she's still alive though.
I think Kris' comment is very appropriate. - The unbiased friend.
Posted by
Mig |
October 16, 2008 at 1:09 PM
you guys are too funny...
see? if you focused your blog we'd lose gems like that!
Posted by
Anonymous |
October 16, 2008 at 7:41 PM