Which World Leader Are You?
I'm now obsessed with taking personality tests. I'm hoping to find one that makes me look better than the "Red" person I found myself to be.
So I took the "What Famous Leader are You?" quiz. This is who I would be:
All right! I can get on board with this. Yes, he is self-absorbed and also probably a Red. But...I miss Bill! Don't you?
But then I took the "What Classic Movie are You?" quiz. This is what I would be:
Again...not very flattering. Even the poster is Red. And the main actress looks like Ronald McDonald.
So I took the "What Famous Leader are You?" quiz. This is who I would be:
All right! I can get on board with this. Yes, he is self-absorbed and also probably a Red. But...I miss Bill! Don't you?
But then I took the "What Classic Movie are You?" quiz. This is what I would be:
Again...not very flattering. Even the poster is Red. And the main actress looks like Ronald McDonald.
Post a Comment

