Various and Sundry
Apparently, the uncontrollable urge to perch feet on Kris is a trait inherited from yours truly.

Pink hoodie = instant street cred. Am I right?

I don't look like someone who would spend the day emotionally manipulating her parents.
Or Do I?

Bathtime is one of the few times I take a break from emotional manipulation. I've taught my parents how to play a fun game called "Throw Spaghetti Against a Wall and See What Sticks."

There is nothing to fear but fear itself:

The best Halloween card ever from Auntie Maryn. What's not to love about fuzzy ghosts?

White on white:

The new hoodie. What appears to be the remnants of something gross in the background is actually the remnants of something amazing: Food & Wine Magazine's Green Chicken Masala. Try it, you'll love it. Kris cooked the chicken per-fect-ly.

Here is the chicken dish prior to consumption. Definitely make this - it's quick and easy, and it's the perfect one-pot dish to eat all winter long...

...along with the Lamb Tagine.* Which is not quick and easy, but is totally satisfying and makes about 5 servings. Score another for Food and Wine!

*Served with the Barefoot Contessa Moroccan Couscous. Which is out-of-this-world and super easy to make.
Pink hoodie = instant street cred. Am I right?
I don't look like someone who would spend the day emotionally manipulating her parents.
Or Do I?
Bathtime is one of the few times I take a break from emotional manipulation. I've taught my parents how to play a fun game called "Throw Spaghetti Against a Wall and See What Sticks."
There is nothing to fear but fear itself:
The best Halloween card ever from Auntie Maryn. What's not to love about fuzzy ghosts?
White on white:
The new hoodie. What appears to be the remnants of something gross in the background is actually the remnants of something amazing: Food & Wine Magazine's Green Chicken Masala. Try it, you'll love it. Kris cooked the chicken per-fect-ly.
Here is the chicken dish prior to consumption. Definitely make this - it's quick and easy, and it's the perfect one-pot dish to eat all winter long...

...along with the Lamb Tagine.* Which is not quick and easy, but is totally satisfying and makes about 5 servings. Score another for Food and Wine!
*Served with the Barefoot Contessa Moroccan Couscous. Which is out-of-this-world and super easy to make.
too cute! LOVE the pink hoody. Ash - get one to match please. and try to make it velour if you can so I can feel better about myself. and please send me the recipe for the lamb...looks INCREDIBLE
Posted by
Anonymous |
October 19, 2008 at 1:44 AM