« Home | H1N1=Death » | This is Halloween » | Mommy Fail: Halloween Edition » | Curse of the Traveling Kris » | Bitten. » | Insanity: It's Not Just Around the Corner. It's Here. » | How to Make a Summer Dinner » | Hearth and Home » | A Blog to be Ashamed of? » | Ping Pong Video »

Fall


The fall is already over here in Bloomington. We had a few short weeks where everything was golden: golden yellows, oranges, and reds. I was so happy my family got to see it during their visit a few weeks ago.

Now it's time to hunker down for winter. Amazingly, it's still warm here - almost 70 degrees, lovely and clear.


It's raking season here in Bloomington...

wow, that IS warm!! adorable pics!! I love seeing how Saya has grown up! she's a beauty!!!

Looks more like it sweeping season for Kris!

I like hunkering.

Post a Comment

Archives