« Home | Snow Daze » | Stair Slide » | Shinnen Omedetou Gozaimasu! » | New Beginning » | I Love L.A. » | Season's Greetings » | Hotlanta » | Garfunkel and Oates » | You're Welcome » | Gettin' a Move On »

A long awaited update: Easter!


By now it's obvious that Ashlyn has been neglecting her bloggerly duties for quite a while. So finally I decided that I had to step in. We're still alive!

I know I can't compete with Ash's forte of long-winded blog posts, so I'll just upload some pics of our Easter egg hunt and BBQ... enjoy!

Ashlyn's edit: This year Easter was absolutely gorgeous. It was one of the first beautiful warm spring days. We wanted to celebrate in style. Saya was spoiled by a beautiful Easter basket from my mom.



We invited some of our friends over for a "grillin' and chillin' Easter". We hid 130 sticker-stuffed eggs around the backyard and let the kids loose.







Kris spent the day grilling yakitori chicken, beef, veggies, and bacon-wrapped tomatoes while we feasted on potluck and drank beer.












Of course the day would not be complete without a hunt for the adults as well. We hid a ton of travel-sized liquor bottles throughout the backyard. Our friend Matt scored a bottle of Grey Goose.




A beautiful day to chillax!

Post-edit by Ashlyn: I went back in and added comments about the pictures. Some things need a bit more explanation!

Yay!!! So glad to have you back -- and to see new Saya pics. She's so big and so beautiful! xoxo

I was ready to send out a search party in Bloomington for you guys! Glad to have you back! And the liquor bottle egg hunt is quite possibly the most brilliant idea EVER.

Where are the glitter eggs?

Post a Comment

Archives