You're Welcome
I'm sure most of you are familiar with R. Kelly's ridiculous and crazy antics on his Trapped in the Closet series. The lyrics and videos are truly insane, and it doesn't even seem like R. Kelly is doing this for fun; it's like he's taking himself seriously!
If you haven't seen the unbelievably long--and yet infinitely hilarious--video series, feel free to kill the next hour or so:
Those are just chapters 1 and 2 of the 22-chapter long Trapped in the Closet saga. Available on Youtube, my friends.
Now. If and Only If you have managed to absorb the Trapped in the Closet series in all its glory will you be able to fully appreciate the Weird Al parody. Brilliance at its best:
I know this stuff is like two years old but I just saw it for the first time tonight and just could not. stop. laughing.
If you haven't seen the unbelievably long--and yet infinitely hilarious--video series, feel free to kill the next hour or so:
Those are just chapters 1 and 2 of the 22-chapter long Trapped in the Closet saga. Available on Youtube, my friends.
Now. If and Only If you have managed to absorb the Trapped in the Closet series in all its glory will you be able to fully appreciate the Weird Al parody. Brilliance at its best:
I know this stuff is like two years old but I just saw it for the first time tonight and just could not. stop. laughing.
pure awesomeness. thanks for posting. :)
Posted by
Mishy |
November 30, 2009 at 9:55 PM
R. Kelly...have i told you about the blinged out taxi in Ethiopia...and now R. Kelly is going to be live in concert in Kampala and I'm missing it..truly sad. I have so many stories to tell you guys - I can't wait to come home!
Posted by
Anita |
December 1, 2009 at 11:47 AM