Couples - Get Inspired!
Last month, two books were published by long-married couples who had sex - get this - every day for a year, and every day for 100 days, respectively. They viewed it as a challenge to jump-start their love lives, remember how to appreciate each other intimately, and to reconnect at the end of a day.
The New York Times published an article on these couples here.
It sounds like a good idea, in theory. I like that these couples make a conscious effort to prioritize intimacy. Although...one woman forced her husband to have sex during a terrible bout of vertigo...maybe taking it too far?!
Just a shot in the dark, but I think Erin and Dave would DEFINITELY be up for the task. Tag - you're it!
The New York Times published an article on these couples here.
It sounds like a good idea, in theory. I like that these couples make a conscious effort to prioritize intimacy. Although...one woman forced her husband to have sex during a terrible bout of vertigo...maybe taking it too far?!
Just a shot in the dark, but I think Erin and Dave would DEFINITELY be up for the task. Tag - you're it!
Tag your it would imply that you and Chris have already "been it". So we'll take the challenge--I could use the cardio exercise anyway!!
Any tips from the pros?
Posted by
Dave Suss |
August 27, 2008 at 2:23 PM