« Home | Who Am I? » | Couples - Get Inspired! » | Planning for Fall » | The Chronicle of Saya, Part 2: Labor » | I Heart Rocky Road » | New Saya Pics » | Why AERA is like Ross Dress for Less » | Help a Sista Out » | More Saya pics! » | Inappropriate! »

Silent Auction to Benefit NieNie

Hello all,

You may have read my post a few days ago about NieNie and her husband Christian, who were in a terrible plane accident recently. They are currently in induced comas (and are expected to remain so for the next few months) while they undergo serious surgery, skin grafts, etc., for treating their multiple burns. In the meantime, they need our help in supporting their four children and their household. So, I'm joining Design Mom in hosting a silent auction today. All proceeds will go to the Stephanie and Christian PayPal account.

How this silent auction works:
1) Please place your bid by leaving a comment with your Bid Amount and the Item Number you are bidding for (very important!) in the comments section of the item you are bidding on, along with contact information. Check the comments to see the most recent High Bid.

2) Following the close of the auction, I will contact the winner (make sure your comment bid includes an email address or link to your blog or some way to contact you). The winner will pay the amount of their winning bid to the Stephanie and Christian PayPal account. The winner will then respond to the email by forwarding the PayPal receipt and providing a mailing address. I will then mail the item to you.

3) Please bid in increments of whole dollars. The auction will end at Midnight PST on Sunday, August 31, 2008.

4) Thank you for participating!

Archives