« Home | COLIN COWIE OMG! » | Saya's month 2 photos » | Germs attack! » | I am the Sarah Palin of Academia » | Robot Chic » | To My Sweetheart » | Familia Escobar's Last Supper » | And...He's Off » | Wish List » | Best Date Ever »

Le Tigre

Ashlyn is an impulsive shopper. She didn't shop at all during the 9 months of pregnancy, and now she's spending like a sailor on shore leave. She must be stopped.

Just last week, I made her return $700 of shoes.

Today's "vest to nowhere" is a $400 leather vest/furry hood combo that she had her eye on for a while. She said she just wanted to try it on and get some pictures with it because it's so damn fierce. Then, she'd return it. So we had a little fashion show.

It looks pretty good. The only problem is that now she's thinking of keeping it. So we're putting it to a vote. Give us your input!








Labels:

Damn, Ash. I think you missed your calling as a model! Also (sorry Kris) I l-o-v-e LOVE the vest!

The vest is fab. It's like Amelia Earhart crossed with Carmen Electra. In a good way. Colin Cowie would approve.

It's "major!" Keep it!!! You deserve it!!! (and the shoes). I'm gonna stop before Kris kills me...

Looks like I need to jump in as the sole voice of reason...

I think only a fat suit would make you look fat, but spending $400 on a single clothing item made of leather and fur would make anyone look like an elitist. Think of the starving children.

Stand strong, Kris!

dude i just tried to vote again in favor of keeping it and it won't let me! boo sorry, i was tryin' to help you out ;)

i got your back kris, won't someone think of the cows!

it does look cool tho

Hi Ashlyn! This is Clarice (Maryn's friend and teammate at USC). I've heard much about you and little Saya. She is so incredibly adorable!

I'm so happy you share in the beet love! :) Thanks for the beet salad recipe. I will be sure to adequately reduce the balsamic.

As for the vest, I love how it looks so plush! Keep it!

PS. I don't know if you saw this on SNL, but I thought you would enjoy some Palin humor ala Tina Fey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW1PiW9eE00

Technically speaking, I do not believe that a sailor on shore leave goes shopping. He does something else.

Yes, the vest is totally fierce, and looks great on Ashlyn. Have to say from a value perspective, you should return it and get a few cute dresses and skirts instead. I don't know about you, but I don't have too many occasions to wear a fur-hooded vest.

Post a Comment

Archives