« Home | Monkey This Monkey That » | Let Me Tell You About Root Beer » | At Last » | Obama-fy Thyself » | Doin' it Greek Style » | Nie is Back » | Sleeping With the Enemy? » | Holidaze » | It's My Office and I Can Decorate it Like a Candy ... » | Non Sequiturs »
Labels: obama, Saya
Posted by Kris on Friday, January 23, 2009 at 9:34 PM | Permalink
These are great!!! I love the second one...only thing funnier would be if she had a shoe to bang on the table (like Khrushchev).
Posted by Dave Suss | January 24, 2009 at 10:13 AM
HILARIOUS! They're all great, but the second is my fave too. :) I made one of Catia and one of Trajan also - HAIR and MILK. :P
Posted by Mishy | January 24, 2009 at 4:07 PM
These are great!!! I love the second one...only thing funnier would be if she had a shoe to bang on the table (like Khrushchev).
Posted by
Dave Suss |
January 24, 2009 at 10:13 AM
HILARIOUS! They're all great, but the second is my fave too. :) I made one of Catia and one of Trajan also - HAIR and MILK. :P
Posted by
Mishy |
January 24, 2009 at 4:07 PM