Signal to noise
I've created a monster.When I started the blog, Ash thought it was some crazy alien computer technology and was afraid to use it. You know, like digital cameras, iTunes, and folders. After a few months she saw how easy it was, and... well, now we're flooded with posts like the one below.
As many of you have noticed, I barely ever post on the blog anymore. Two reasons: 1) I hardly have time anymore, and 2) I'm totally discouraged from posting. I know that if I write anything, then Ash will make a mega-post within a couple days, and everyone's fingers will get tired from scrolling before they get to the end. My signal is lost in Ashlyn's noise.
I know a lot of you are big fans of the "Ashlyn's girl parts' Facebook updates on crack" style, so I think we'll keep the status quo. I'll try to post more random thoughts here and there so I don't fade into irrelevance.
(When I saw the above pic, my first thought was 'ooh, where can I get one of those?')
I spit out my water when I saw that picture. That's hilarious. And we miss your posts too, Kris! But I do have to say, your strenth does indeed lie in the posting of random pictures.
Posted by
Mishy |
April 8, 2009 at 3:30 PM