A Summary of the Last Six Months
Blah blah blah. I'm lazy and unproductive! I have terrible hygiene! Blah blah blah. Broken girl parts. Poop! Blah blah econometrics/incompetence, coffee, mortgage crisis, bacon, and oh yeah, failing education system. ROBOTS! RECTUMS! Blah blah. Poop! Bacon! Poop! Parenthood is hard. Please tell me I am still cool even though I am a mom with no life and broken girl parts! COFFEE. Poop! COFFEE. ROBOTS. Blah blah, don't you think I need a new purse? Teeth brushing = overrated. Blah blah, I hate my furniture and everyone is racist! Food. Feed me! Feed me coffee, and bacon. Poop! Robots! Procrastination!
The really scary part is that I think I actually remember all of that!
Posted by
Dave Suss |
April 4, 2009 at 9:31 PM
lol - mine sounds an awful lot like that. except instead of robotics I have "blah blah attorney layoff! poop! throw up! blah blah back pain!"
:)
Posted by
Mishy |
April 4, 2009 at 11:37 PM