BRIBES...FOOD...DEADLINES...EPISODE 5
It.
Is.
Done.
I just submitted the R&R. And it feels SO. SO. GOOD.
I just did it now (3 hours past the deadline of midnight EST), but I let myself have a PST deadline instead because of last night's little peanut episode with our little peanut.
I am awaiting your gifts. They can be sent to me at:
SPEA 410D
1315 E. Tenth St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
Is.
Done.
I just submitted the R&R. And it feels SO. SO. GOOD.
I just did it now (3 hours past the deadline of midnight EST), but I let myself have a PST deadline instead because of last night's little peanut episode with our little peanut.
I am awaiting your gifts. They can be sent to me at:
SPEA 410D
1315 E. Tenth St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Posted by
Jennifer Imazeki |
June 27, 2009 at 9:47 AM
Bribes are on the way.
Posted by
Doreen O |
June 27, 2009 at 11:09 AM
excellent...shall be my pleasure to make the brownies this week!
Posted by
Mishy |
June 27, 2009 at 11:28 AM
CONGRATS!! And lots of hugs and kisses to Saya!
Posted by
Nicole |
June 27, 2009 at 2:04 PM