« Home | Silent Auction to Benefit NieNie » | Who Am I? » | Couples - Get Inspired! » | Planning for Fall » | The Chronicle of Saya, Part 2: Labor » | I Heart Rocky Road » | New Saya Pics » | Why AERA is like Ross Dress for Less » | Help a Sista Out » | More Saya pics! »

Auction: Noritake China and Waterford Crystal

Ideally this post would be accompanied by a recording of a super-fast-auctioneer's voice.

Please see the below post to learn about this auction and how it works. Shipping is on me :)

NORITAKE CHINA
I am auctioning off some gorgeous Noritake china in the Manderleigh pattern. It's perfect for adding to your collection, and it's neutral enough to mix and match with other pieces. All pieces are brand new (except for the oval platter, which is gently used and in perfect condition) and collectively retail for over $700.

I am happy to auction this china as a collection, or as individual pieces. Please note that if you wish to purchase the china as a collection, your bid must be greater than or equal to the sum of the highest bids for the individual pieces.

Item 1: Three 5-piece place settings
(includes dinner plate, salad plate, bowl, cup and saucer)
Item 2: Covered vegetable server
Item 3: Large oval serving platter
Item 4: Creamer
Item 5: Items 1-4

WATERFORD CRYSTAL
I am auctioning Waterford Crystal glasses in the Lismore pattern. All pieces are used but in perfect condition (no chipping or scratches) and collectively retail for over $400. Perfect for a swanky date at home.

I am happy to auction the crystal as a collection, or in pairs. Please note that if you wish to purchase the crystal as a collection, your bid must be greater than or equal to the sum of the highest bids for the individual pieces.

Item 6: Two Lismore Tall Goblets, 8 oz. each
Item 7: Two Lismore Goblets, 8 oz. each
Item 8: Two Lismore Tall Wineglasses, 5 oz. each
Item 9: Items 6-9

Thank you for participating!

Ok, I can't believe no one has bid yet! WTH?? I feel hella cheap, but I'll bid $100 for the china and $100 for the crystal....that's about all i've got right now. Thanks for donating for Stephanie and Christian!

I just found your auction!! I can't afford to bid on tons of stuff, but can bid $40 for the two tall wine goblets (item #6), and $40 for the platter...if that's not enough, let me know and I will just donate $40 in your name! :)

Hi Carolie,

Thanks for your comment! I am gonna go with Hilary's bid above because it will provide Stephanie and Christian with more moolah. But I would love it if you donated $40 to them! Sorry I can't email you with this information...I tried to link to your blog but it says "page not found"...

Hi Hilary,

You win! Please send me an email at ashlyn@stanford.edu with your mailing address and your PayPal receipt for $200 and I will ship the goods to you :)

Post a Comment

Archives