Love Letter from Back at the Ranch
Hi Sweetheart,
Yesterday we came back to our very own home. I love re-inhabiting our own space and nestling in with you. Thank you for driving when you did, and for scrunching into the back seat with our baby.
And thank you for warning me against ordering the Bacon & Cheddar Potato Wedges at Jack in the Box. I totally should have listened to you and trust me, I paid the price. My stomach hasn't hurt this badly since...I was in labor.
And thank you for waking up with our baby this morning. You spoil me.
Today when you were at work, I thought about you a lot. You looked so nice when you were leaving, I hoped you would say you didn't have to go in anymore. And then stay in bed and cuddle and kiss me all day long. I couldn't wait for you to get home! You are my sunshine and my days are never as happy without you as they are when I'm with you. I wish you could've seen how cute our baby was when I took her on a walk. Lots of gurgling, sighing, and huge grins.
And how happy I was when you came in the door! And you saved me half of your perfect sandwich from Gregoire. That is pure love.
Yesterday we came back to our very own home. I love re-inhabiting our own space and nestling in with you. Thank you for driving when you did, and for scrunching into the back seat with our baby.
And thank you for warning me against ordering the Bacon & Cheddar Potato Wedges at Jack in the Box. I totally should have listened to you and trust me, I paid the price. My stomach hasn't hurt this badly since...I was in labor.
And thank you for waking up with our baby this morning. You spoil me.
Today when you were at work, I thought about you a lot. You looked so nice when you were leaving, I hoped you would say you didn't have to go in anymore. And then stay in bed and cuddle and kiss me all day long. I couldn't wait for you to get home! You are my sunshine and my days are never as happy without you as they are when I'm with you. I wish you could've seen how cute our baby was when I took her on a walk. Lots of gurgling, sighing, and huge grins.
And how happy I was when you came in the door! And you saved me half of your perfect sandwich from Gregoire. That is pure love.
Labels: Special K
Post a Comment