« Home | Weekend Update » | @ 4.5 Mos. » | A Visit with Camilla » | A Tale of Two Foie Gras & Other Stories » | Love Letter from Back at the Ranch » | Speed & Astronaut Love Triangles » | Yes, This Was Our Wedding » | Damn It Feels Good to be a Gangster » | Dating Life » | Weekend Update »

A Note from Special K

Ain't no woman that can take your spot: my love!

Hi sweetie pie! I'm so sorry about this stupid internet connection. It's really frustrating.
So a summary of my day:
- I dressed like I was going to a wedding (white shirt, black pants). Someone even commented. But that guy looked like Gallagher, so whatever!
- Missed you
- Chatted with Ankur
- Missed Saya
- I had good mexican food for lunch! Fried fried fried stuff with good salsa, cheese, and guac.
- Missed you
- Jean-Claude was being cranky about the quality of the presentations. One of the guys was legitimately terrible.
- Missed you
- Went to the banquet, where I had boring conversation with folks. Found out that only 5 people were hired in robotics in the last 2 years. Decent food and strong "crema tequila".
- Missed Saya
- Practiced my talk a couple of times.
- Missed you
I'm so sad without you! I can't wait to go home. You are my life! I love you so much and I can't wait to hold you in my arms and feel your body so close to me!
<3
Special K

Archives