« Home | Oh Canada! » | Penitence » | The Post Where We Make Dave Jealous » | My Funny Valentines » | Foodie Update » | Daycare Drama and Yellow Peril in Bloomington » | Our New Home » | Me Without Him = Worms and No Cheddar Soup » | A Lengthy Update Following A Lengthy Pause » | RC = 1 »

Bacon is Like a Little Hug from God

Check out the awesome poster I just bought from nicodemus green at etsy! I'm going to hang it over our dining room table. Get your own here for $20.

omg that's hysterical...I'm getting one!!!! and then we can know when we both have dinner 1000 miles away (poo!) that we both share a mutual love and admiration for the smoked pork product! :)

This comment has been removed by the author.

You need a matching poster "gefilte fish is from Satan" for when your Jewish friends come over....have you ever tasted the stuff? YUCK!!!

Post a Comment

Archives