Back in the Saddle
Sorry for the delay in posting, folks! The last two weeks almost killed me off.
I got back yesterday from the NBER Summer Institute, which was an awesome experience.
And. I am STILL sick. I HATE day care. Kris, Saya and I have had colds of one form or another for the last 3-4 weeks. Currently, mine is of the form where, when I turn my head, I can feel my sinuses draining from one side of my head to the other. And I get major headache from just bending forward, due to sinus pressure.
I knew it would be a rough first month in day care, adjusting our immune systems. But then I spoke with my Associate Dean, whose daughter attends the same day care. He says he has been sick continuously since...January. Kill me.
And. There is news. Daphna finished her R&R. You heard it here first. So, it's time to send her stuff.
I got back yesterday from the NBER Summer Institute, which was an awesome experience.
And. I am STILL sick. I HATE day care. Kris, Saya and I have had colds of one form or another for the last 3-4 weeks. Currently, mine is of the form where, when I turn my head, I can feel my sinuses draining from one side of my head to the other. And I get major headache from just bending forward, due to sinus pressure.
I knew it would be a rough first month in day care, adjusting our immune systems. But then I spoke with my Associate Dean, whose daughter attends the same day care. He says he has been sick continuously since...January. Kill me.
And. There is news. Daphna finished her R&R. You heard it here first. So, it's time to send her stuff.
Sounds like you guys need some R&R of your own.
Have you tried loading up on Zicam? Or surgical masks?
Posted by
Brian |
July 11, 2009 at 2:06 PM