« Home | Auction: Noritake China and Waterford Crystal » | Silent Auction to Benefit NieNie » | Who Am I? » | Couples - Get Inspired! » | Planning for Fall » | The Chronicle of Saya, Part 2: Labor » | I Heart Rocky Road » | New Saya Pics » | Why AERA is like Ross Dress for Less » | Help a Sista Out »

NieNie Day: I Get an "F" in Charity

So. Apparently I get an "F" in charity, but an "A" for effort? NOBODY wants to bid on my china or crystal (which is beautiful by the way folks)!

So...how about this? You donate to the Stephanie and Christian PayPal fund and I will take my china and crystal to Goodwill.

Or...to bogart an idea from NieNie's brother...If you donate to their fund and forward me the receipt, I will make a blog post about you, and you alone. You will be the star of this blog post! I will write about how wonderful and awesome and amazing you are. I will write the post with sincerity, humor and goodwill. C'mon, I am desperate! And I am FAILING this auction!

Leave a comment, PLEASE!

My poor sis! You have the biggest heart...and while I may not have the biggest wallet to bid on your beautiful china, I just donated directly to NieNie on Paypal!

Nobody gets an "F" in charity who is willing to give up something so beautiful.

Lisa

Post a Comment

Archives