What Do These People Have in Common?
By the way I am only referring to the three people in the forefront of the picture (not the old guy in the back).What do they have in common, you ask?
They all have something to celebrate!!! Bring out the champagne and oysters!!! Here is what has gone down:
1. On September 3rd, my beautiful sister Maryn (Saya Maryn's namesake) turned the big 2-6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARYNIE!
2. On September 3rd, Maryn's wonderful boyfriend Brian turned the big 2-9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!
3. Maryn and Brian met two years ago at Maryn's birthday party. Oh yes, I set them up. I get all the credit, muahahaha. Which I think means that I can ask them to babysit anytime, right?! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MARYN AND BRIAN!
4. Today, my darling sweetheart Kris did three amazing things:
A. He finished and submitted a position paper for a conference in France.
B. He officially submitted his dissertation to the Stanford Registrar. All revisions are complete, and he is officially DONE with ALL requirements for the doctoral degree!
C. He successfully bottle-fed Saya while I was at my six week post-partum checkup.
Which brings me to:
5. I had my six week post-partum checkup. Basically what that means is that it is now O.K. for you-know-what. Which gives Kris even more reason to celebrate.
And gives me reason to feel kindofsortofmaybereallyanxious because of allthepainthathappeneddownthereduringlabor.
Got it?
Hi, I'm part of a group collecting totals from the "nie nie auctions" and we don't have information from your auction. If you don't mind emailing us with your total donated along with your blog address that'd be great. Thanks so much for your support!
email:
nienieauction (at) gmail (dot) com
Posted by
{amy k.} |
September 4, 2008 at 8:50 PM