« Home | My Hubby's a Butt Man » | NieNie Day: I Get an "F" in Charity » | Auction: Noritake China and Waterford Crystal » | Silent Auction to Benefit NieNie » | Who Am I? » | Couples - Get Inspired! » | Planning for Fall » | The Chronicle of Saya, Part 2: Labor » | I Heart Rocky Road » | New Saya Pics »

We Have a Winner!

Yay! Hilary bid on the china and crystal for Stephanie and Christian, and won the auction! Yay for Hilary! Hilary, leave me a comment or something that gives me a way to get in touch with you and send you the goods (I also posted a comment on your blog under the Michael Phelps entry with my email address).

Holla at your girl!

I emailed you! Yay! I wish it was more :)I'm so excited to have something so fancy!!!

Thank you for your support! When you finalize your totals for your auction, can you email the grand total to nienieauction@gmail.com where we are collecting totals for the many auctions that took place. Thanks again!

Post a Comment

Archives