My Hubby's a Butt Man
I asked Kris what he was up to the other day. His answer?
"I'm drawing rectums!"
Kris just started a post-doc at Berkeley where he's developing robot-assisted techniques for treating prostate cancer through the use of guided needles. He's working on simulations which show how robots can be used to precisely target treatment for the prostate, thereby minimizing collateral tissue damage. Hence the rectum drawings.
So. Just thought I'd let y'all know. In case you ask him how he's doing, and he doesn't explain why he's so into drawing rectums.
"I'm drawing rectums!"
Kris just started a post-doc at Berkeley where he's developing robot-assisted techniques for treating prostate cancer through the use of guided needles. He's working on simulations which show how robots can be used to precisely target treatment for the prostate, thereby minimizing collateral tissue damage. Hence the rectum drawings.
So. Just thought I'd let y'all know. In case you ask him how he's doing, and he doesn't explain why he's so into drawing rectums.
Post a Comment