Xxplosive, West Coast S***
To quote the eloquent Dr. Dre, we experienced some xxplosive, west coast s*** earlier today.
I pulled Saya into bed with us early this morning to calm down her fussiness. Kris and I awoke to an explosion coming from Saya's rear end. (By the way, I absolutely love her face right after one of these explosions. She looks so calm, serene and happy - not at all concerned that, for example, she is sitting in a big pile of her own poo).
I nudged Kris to change her diaper. He reached over to grab her and got his hand stuck in a big pile of squishy poo. The poop had exploded out of her diaper with such force that her diaper completely opened up. There was poo all over Saya's legs and feet, her blankets, our sheet, and our mattress pad.
It was not even 6 a.m. We had a fantastic time using up half a bottle of Spray & Wash and lugging our laundry down to the coin-op machines in our apartment building (yes, I still use coin-op machines because I am not a real adult).
I pulled Saya into bed with us early this morning to calm down her fussiness. Kris and I awoke to an explosion coming from Saya's rear end. (By the way, I absolutely love her face right after one of these explosions. She looks so calm, serene and happy - not at all concerned that, for example, she is sitting in a big pile of her own poo).
I nudged Kris to change her diaper. He reached over to grab her and got his hand stuck in a big pile of squishy poo. The poop had exploded out of her diaper with such force that her diaper completely opened up. There was poo all over Saya's legs and feet, her blankets, our sheet, and our mattress pad.
It was not even 6 a.m. We had a fantastic time using up half a bottle of Spray & Wash and lugging our laundry down to the coin-op machines in our apartment building (yes, I still use coin-op machines because I am not a real adult).
Labels: poop
I wish I could tell you this will be the last time...but it won't be. Invest in a washing maching!! :)
Posted by
Mishy |
September 3, 2008 at 8:10 PM