Stephen Fowler Sucks!
Anita asked me if I'd heard of Stephen Fowler. Apparently, Stephen Fowler was recently on ABC's Wife Swap, a show where wives from polar opposite families trade places for two weeks.
Take a look at what this charming man has to say:
Egads. Almost as disturbing as the way he treats his visiting wife is how he treats his children. It's good a reminder to LET KIDS BE KIDS and not get caught up in the crazy competitive world of parenting. I don't want to keep up with the Fowlers, thankyouverymuch.
Take a look at what this charming man has to say:
Egads. Almost as disturbing as the way he treats his visiting wife is how he treats his children. It's good a reminder to LET KIDS BE KIDS and not get caught up in the crazy competitive world of parenting. I don't want to keep up with the Fowlers, thankyouverymuch.
Oh. My. God. I would have had a field day with that pencil dick! Poor woman...poor kids. And I suppose...poor wife (to a certain extent).
Posted by
Mishy |
February 22, 2009 at 12:48 AM
wow. this makes me really sad...
Posted by
rupachandra |
February 22, 2009 at 12:40 PM
I don't see anything wrong with this. I agree with everything he said...
Posted by
Mig |
March 2, 2009 at 7:55 PM