« Home | Another Annoying Article About Breastfeeding » | Calendar of Events: Goodbye Bay Area » | A Tad Sad » | Osteria Mozzagasm » | A Lot of Updates. Let's Start with Easter! » | A Weekend to Chillax » | This is the Age of Aquariums » | Cheers to Marsha! » | Le Plan 2.0 » | Saya: What's in a Name? »

My Secret Desire

To dance like Michael Jackson.

Please, don't laugh at me. I really, really, really would love to be able to do this, or at least break dance really well. Unfortunately, when I tried to enroll with Sisterz of the Underground while pregnant, I learned the unfortunate news that breakdancing conflicts with growing a fetus in the womb. Who knew?



I found this link after googling all that can be googled about the never-been-kissed Susan Boyle, a competitor on Britain's Got Talent. It's just about the most heartwarming story EVER.

P.S. I DO in fact know how to grab my groin and then yell out, all Michael Jackson high-pitchy like. This happens regularly in the Heusen household, and also while giving birth. Unfortunately my talents sort of stop there. Dare to dream!

Archives